There are many ways to use tea tree oil. You can use the essential oil with a carrier oil to moisturize your skin. The oil is good for your hair, be it for a massage or for general conditioning. You can use tea tree oil in your homemade shower gel or in an after shower moisturizing lotion. You can use tea tree oil with a myriad of other complementing ingredients for a myriad of health benefits. One of the most effective ways to extract the many benefits of this essential oil is to use it in an oil diffuser. Essential oil diffuser is widely used in aromatherapy. You don’t need to go to a spa for such treatments. You can very well convert your living room, bedroom or even your bathroom to a mini spa with an oil diffuser and some of the best aromatherapy oils.
It should be noted that most aromatherapy treatments use an essential oil burner for therapeutic and aesthetic purposes. When you use an oil diffuser for tea tree oil at home, it will be for a plethora of health benefits. You should also note the difference between an oil diffuser and essential oil burner. It is best to avoid burning or heating an essential oil to an extent where it doesn’t have any of the health benefits.
What are some benefits of using Tea Tree Oil with your Oil Diffuser?
- One of the most significant benefits of using tea tree oil in an oil diffuser is the quality of sleep. Essential oils have the ability to stimulate neural activity in the human brain. This can trigger the secretion of many hormones including dopamine and serotonin. These two hormones can facilitate sound sleep. Not only would you sleep uninterrupted for seven to eight hours, you would also fall asleep quickly and feel completely rejuvenated in the morning.
- An oil diffuser will enhance your respiration. Essential oils such as tea tree oil can reduce the severity of cough and cold, even cure them over time. Oil diffuser will allow you to inhale the essential oil which will reduce any inflammation you may have in your respiratory tracts.
- There are some cosmetic advantages of using an oil diffuser. Your room and possibly your entire house will smell nice. Tea tree oil spread through an essential oil diffuser will get rid of bad odor, be it stale or musty, smoky or a mix of many unpleasant smells. This has a direct impact on the ambience in a room and on your mood. You are likely to feel calmer and more cheerful when you have an oil diffuser turned on in a room. A calmer and more cheerful you will also be less anxious and that will reduce your stress.
- An essential oil diffuser can help you to repel various bugs and insects. It is better to use a natural essential oil to get rid of insects than the various chemicals that come packed in fancy containers. Insects such as mosquitoes and gnats do not like the aromas of essential oils. They will flee in no time.
- An essential oil diffuser will make you feel more energetic, the antimicrobial properties in tea tree oil will strengthen your immune system, you would not crave for untimely snacks or meals and your home will have a much healthier environment. Much of the airborne bacteria, viruses and fungi can be cleansed with the help of an essential oil diffuser. Tea tree oil and many aromatherapy oils can also boost concentration and memory as well as reduce pain.
Different types of Oil Diffusers for use with Tea Tree Oil
There are many types of essential oil diffuser you can check out at our store right now. An oil diffuser may use heat, fan, evaporation, nebulizer or ultrasound. Heat diffusers are effectively an essential oil burner. They heat the tea tree oil, leading to evaporation and hence the spread of the oil throughout a room. Make sure you do not opt for one that heats the oil far too much. It is also unwise to heat aromatherapy oils and essential oils, particularly tea tree oil, as various desirable and active nutrients get neutralized in the process.
Fan diffusers don’t use heat. They are better but the coverage area will be limited due to the confined circulation of the molecules of the essential oil. You may go for an evaporative oil diffuser for medium sized rooms or a nebulizer diffuser for optimum benefits. A nebulizer is considerably more expensive than other types of essential oil diffuser but they are also substantially more effective. Ultrasonic oil diffuser uses ultrasound to create vibrations which disperses the essential oil in the form of mist. All these types of essential oil diffuser can be used for tea tree oil. You may also use peppermint oil, lemongrass oil, lavender oil, frankincense oil, cinnamon oil, wild orange oil, lemon oil, ginger oil, bergamot oil, citronella oil and sandalwood oil.